13. sep. 2010

Sheer Cover by Chioma

Hi Everyone



A couple of weeks ago we got a makeup kit from Sheer Cover. Chinwe did a test a while back, you can read it here. The Sheer Cover kit includes two brushes, a base protector cream, mineral foundation, concealer, a palett with eyeshadow/ highlighters, lipglosses and a liquid eyeliner.


This is what I really look like.

Before I started applying the makeup, I applyed the Sheer Cover Base Protector. The cream minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines and smoothes imperfections. I liked the consistence of the cream. It was also easy to apply and had a nice smell to it. Remember not to apply too much cream as it can make your face feel sticky. I made that mistake.



After the cream set, I applied the concealer. I used Sheer Cover Dark. I applied the concealer around my eyes. This was also easy to apply; it didn't smudge and it didn't leave the areas around my eyes feeling dry. I felt that the concealer didn't cover as much as I wanted. When I took pictures of it to see the result, it looked good.



At first I tried the Sheer Cover Chocolate mineral foundation, but it turned out to be too dark for my skin. Then I tried the lighter shade, Sheer Cover Mocha mineral foundation, which turned out to be too light for me. I found a color I was comfortable with when I mixed the two mentioned mineral foundations.



I used the liquid eyeliner, Sheer Cover Café Mocha Eyeliner and Sheer Cover French Vanilla Highlighter as eyeshadow.



I finished with the Sheer Cover Pink Raspberry Rose Lipgloss.


Did I like it?

I did! The makeup felt light on the face and was easy to apply. It felt like I didn't have anything on and I love that feeling. I like the naturness of the powder; it gives a more natural look, while I'm used to a more dramatic look. I didn't like that the eyeliner was liquid and not dry.

1 kommentar:

  1. Looooove this im going to get the kit your makeup is really nice on you!

    SvarSlett

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3