25. jan. 2010

CostumeAwards

Hi Everyone


Thursday last week this week we went to Ballroom for the Costume Awards. Costume Magazine is one of Norway’s leading fashion magazines, so we expected nothing but the best. The venue was flooding in champagne and fashionable people, which is a great combination if you ask me. We had a lot of fun and got to meet a lot of new people. A couple of weeks ago I voted for my favorites and I was soo happy when a lot of them won, like Fam Irvoll (Best Designer) and H&M (Best High Street Store).

Shout out to DJ Vibeke for providing great music.



Bailey looking good.


:)


:)


:)


yh you.


the lovely Samsaya


the beautiful Silje & Sonia


Bailey & Stephan


Tommy & I


Bailey & Magnus


theend <3 equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">

http://730.no/FilmItem.aspx?newsId=3708

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3