24. jan. 2010

Qualitytime



Line up


The next couple of months are going to be good. I can tell. Just look at Qualitytime’s winter line up: Ryan Leslie, 50 Cent, Ne-Yo, Clipse, Dwele, Angie Stone and Talib Kweli are some of the artists that will be dropping by Oslo soon! I’m soo excited. I know it doesn’t say on the poster, but I just have to mention it. Rapper FABOLOUS will also be supporting Ne-Yo, along with Clipse! I fell in love with Fabolous and his music during my first year of college. At the time I knew we’d meet eventually. I hope that eventually is February 27th. I wonder what I’ll wear. Maybe it’ll be love at first sight?


Make sure you get your tickets ASAP! You don’t want to miss out!



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3