11. juli 2012

Going to EF Summeranza 2012 in London tomorrow!

Hi Lovelies!

Last year I won Ida Wulff’s EF Summeranza competition, where I won a trip to London to attend their annual Summeranza. This year EF asked me if I wanted to be their special guest to this year’s Summeranza with Will.i.am as headliner and of course I said yes.There will be International DJ’s, huge dance floor, karaoke, chill out lounge and a lot of the other cool stuff! Did I mention Will.i.am is DJing? I can't wait :)

Here are some pictures from last years Summeranza .


 With Ida Wulff and Hillevi from Topp <3

 < 3


 At Summeranza chillin with some cake! 


 Dancing to Kesha.

 (Photo: : Debbie Bragg / EF ) 
  With headliner Ke$ha! :)


You can check out my days at Summeranza here and here

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3