5. juni 2012

You Are Now Watching The Throne

Hi Lovelies!


Last week on Monday Chinyere and I went to the Watch the throne concert. All I could say after the concert was WOW! I can honestly say that it’s the best concert I have ever been to. The Justin Bieber concert I went to in 2011 came is second, and you can read about it here.  

We danced and sang during the whole concert. Kanye West and Jay-z are awesome performers. Even thought I know they have so many hits, you forget how many. And when each song came on, you just couldn’t control yourself, it was so awesome.

( photo: David Gallefoss )
After the concert we went to the after party at Stratos. With Jonas Apollo Forsang & Mimi Blix
 
Here is a cool video from the night shot by my friend Inia James.  

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3