4. juni 2012

Bieber chaos on Ettermiddagen

Hi Lovelies!


While I was at Gambit on Thursday, I got a phone call from Mina who works at the talk show Ettermiddagen. They had seen the blog post I wrote about my day with Justin Bieber (you can it read here). They asked if I wanted to be on the show later that day to discuss how I felt the day went the day before. The two other guests with me were the director of Universal Music Norway and bystyre leder.

It was a fun experience. I don’t have the clip from Thursday yet, but I will post it on the blog when I get it.

Say cheese

Makeup


Good hot chocolate!

kjut!

On tv! ( from Instagram taking by 730no )

:) ( Taking from Instagram by Toroborgen)

After the talk show.With City council leader Stian Berger Røsland and Universal Music Norway director Petter Singsaas

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3