17. apr. 2012

Gatekunst 5

Hi Lovelies!



On Saturday I was one of the judges at Gatekunst 5. For those of you who don't know what Gatekunst 5 is, you can read about it here.

I was a judge alongside Marius “Young L” Solberg, who is a manager, and Alexander “Rykkinnfella” Austheim, who is a producer. We started 11am and finished 8pm and after these hours I have mad respect for Idol and X- factor judges, it's hard work. I was struggling to find different things to tell contestants and not just say the same things all the time.

It was really fun and educational to be a judge on a huge project like this. I can't wait to see everything on film.

Like Gatekunst on facebook here!

The judges in action! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3