7. mars 2012

Cosmobeauty review

Hi Lovelies!


As I told you last week I got some products from Cosmobeauty to test. I have tested them and here is my review of them.


Even thought the foundation didn't match the skin tone I am now, hopefully it will match my skin tone in a couple of months when I get a tan during the summer. Because I really liked the way the foundation felt on my skin and how light it was, and also how long lasting it was.  

I liked the way it looked and felt on my skin. I liked the fact that I didn't have to have to put a lot of the powder foundation on for it to look good.  
Sponsored products  

1 kommentar:

  1. Herlig, jeg elsker å finne foundation som føles lett ut på huden. Og du, takk for stemme, setter utrolig stor pris på det :)

    SvarSlett

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3