22. feb. 2012

Summer at Polhem PR

Hi Lovelies! 


Yesterday Chinyere and I went to Polhem PR. I saw so much cool stuff and I can't seriously wait for summer!







I am a motherfucking monster!


cakecakecakecake


Moods of Norway


Polhem PR's Annette Sandstå


Din sko.

I love moccasins


Samsøe & Samsøe



Arts & Crafts

 Go Smile

 Declare

 EOS

 Estelle & Thild

 Nora Norway

 Aron

 Aron

 We just loved this bracelet. 




 Polhem PR's Annette Elvhaug and Mia Thorsø 




I am wearing:
Shirt -  Topshop
Shorts - Topshop
Stockings - Primark 
Shoes - Uggs
Bag - River Island
Watch - River Island
Bracelet - River Island
Headband - Primark 
Earrings - Topshop

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3