9. okt. 2011

HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio press launch & party

Hi Everyone

On Thursday I was in London to attend the launch of the new HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio and the launch party later that day. The party was really fun, I enjoyed myself very much. I was very lucky to travel with lovely and fun people. The HTC and Beats party was pretty awesome, I got  to party with Dr. Dre, Will.i.am, Cheryl Cole and Lady Gaga! I was totally starstruck. I also met some cool journalists from Sweden.

A fun night! 

Two hot editors Marianne Jemtegård and Knut Christian Moeng 

< 3

redcarpet

HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio press launch

Marianne Jemtegård editor at Vixen magazine and Knut Christian Moeng editor MANN magazine 




We got that superbass. 



Topp editor Hillevi Forsman 


Editor of Mag magazine Celine Aagaard and I 

Htc "boss" and Interscope-Geffen-A&M amd owner of Beats by Dr. Dre Jimmy Lovine 

Hillevi and Celine cozying it up with will.i.am 

Celine is loving Htc and Beats together 

Dr. Dre was soooo nice!



Lovely Htc chicks. 

Enjoying a quick snack during the party. 

pure gangsta!


My new swedish friends Petrus Iggström, Joakim Skoglund and I 

will.i.am being a great Dj

will.i.am and I 

2 kommentarer:

  1. o to the mg! Dr. Dre :D :D :D

    SvarSlett
  2. JA! Jeg ble starstruck! Heldigvis var så veldig snill :)

    SvarSlett

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3