13. mai 2011

Someone stole my camera :’(

So wednesday my beautiful Canon Eos 550D camera was stolen. I just don’t understand why people steal. Chinyere and I were on the subway yesterday and it was a bit crowed. Chinyere was caring the camera in a bag, and then suddenly she was pushed but we didn’t think anything of it. When I asked her where the camera was we realized that someone had stolen it as she was pushed on the subway. 

btw: The picture quality on the blog won’t be as good as it used to, since I am using my old camera.

I feel like a have lost my little baby! 

1 kommentar:

  1. Oh no! What a shame! That's a really good camera! *hugs*. Who knows you may even get a better one as a present ;)

    xxx
    Neks2u

    SvarSlett

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3