8. sep. 2010

Fall favorites from H&M

It's still kind of warm outside, but it's safe to say that summer 2010 is behind us. It really saddens me to say goodbye to the summer, but at least fall comes before winter. I've always found fall fashion inspiring and this season is no diffrent.

Fall for me is symbolized by knits, jackets, boots and jackets. I've picked out 4 looks from H&M's fall/ winter lookbook that I liked, so here they go:

1.Cord
- I love this look; so simple, yet so interesting. The camel coat has left me wanting a new one, but the piece I love the most are the shorts. I'm so ready to re- introduce cord into my wardrobe and those highwaisted shorts are perfect.


2. Tweed
- What's fall without tweed? I like tweed; it's androgynous and elegant at the same time. I love how this coat is oversized, it looks really comfy.


3. Wool coat
I used to own a grey jacket like this one a couple of years ago. I out grew it and now I want a new one.


4. Scarfs
I'm a sucker for scarfs, at least during late fall. By winter I'm sick of them though. Anywho, I like how knitted (preferably colorful) scarfs canup the amp to an otherwise simple outfit.

Photos by Hasse Nielsen for H&M

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3