15. juli 2010

Oslo Live



If I'm not mistaken Oslo Live is the first festival I'm attending, like EVER. The only reason why I'm going is because I'm getting paid to be there (I'm working as a beer lady) and the festival is in my home town, so I get to sleep in my own bed and take daily showers.

The festival will take place at Kontraskjæret and runs from july 14th to 17th.

Here are some of the acts I'm looking forward to see:

Bilal. Soul artist who produced on of my favorite albums; Erykah Badu's Mama's Gun.


Kent. Swedish rock band. I've got such fond memories from the time I used to listen to Dom andra and Kärleken väntar.


Nico D & Admiral P. Jah Bless! Snm!


Bun B. To be honest, I'm not really a fan of his. BUT being that he's an American rapper he's got to be alright. I'm hoping he'll play Beyoncé's Check on it. That would make my day.


[photos via oslolivefestival.no]

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3