14. juli 2010

The Black Balloon

Yesterday we watched the movie The Black Balloon, starring Rhys Wakefield, Gemma Ward and Toni Collette to mention some. Although I'm a fan of Toni Collette's work, Gemma definitely drew me towards watching the movie, as she is one of my all time favorite models.



The movie is about a teenager, Thomas, who lives with his autistic older brother Charlie, his pregnant mother and father who works in the army (which means he's barely at home). Like any family, this one experience a lot of downs and ups. Among other things, Thomas is having a hard time being the brother of someone with autism. He eventually meets Jackie and his life turns for the better...




I adored the movie, it was beautiful.

[Pictures from allmoviephoto.com]

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3