18. juni 2010

MAC Foundation

We got a question regarding foundation, here it goes:

Does your MAC foundation run out dark after a few hours? I think mine does and I'm a NC45.

(On this picture I have on fluid foundation, solid creme foundation and mineralize powder. Wearing it all gives great coverage.)


First of all I have to say that I'm not the biggest fan of fluid foundations, but that's because I'm lazy. I think my skin would benefit from wearing it. But for the time being, I can't be bothered. I prefer a solid creme foundation and mineralize powder. As for your question; I can't say that's happened to me. It's probably down to skin type (oily, matte etc) or it might just be the wrong shade for you. Then again, I'm not sure. I too wear NC45, do you have a simular complexion? My face is naturally oily so I try to do touch- ups regularly, a solid creme foundation helps a lot.

Studio Fix fluid spf 15: NC45.


This picture's from february, I was paler then. Don't know what the foundation looks like on my skin at the moment (I've got fluid foundation and mineralize powder on).


This little box has made my life a little easier. Solid Creme foundation; Studio Fix: NC45.


I finish with this one, gives my skin a nice color. Mineralize Skinfinish Natural: Dark

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3