19. mai 2010

I'm a dreamer

With May 17th behind us, it's all about summer from now on. I'm normally super excited about summer holiday, but this year; not so much. The reason for that is the fact that I don't think I'll have enough money to do anything. Instead I'll just have to day dream and hope money will come my way. There's so many things I'd like to do, like:

1. Eat lots of gelato in Italy.


2. Stroll about in Paris.
3. Eat all the fruits I can get my fingers on in South America.

4. Spend hours and hours in a hammock in Hawaii, while reading my favorite magazines and books.

5. Go shopping in London, New York and Barcelona.

6: Surf in Sydney.
7. Indulge in chocolate in Vienna.
8. Get a perfect tan in Miami (and I want to party there too).

9. I even want to go on never ending roadtrips through Nigeria.
[All pictures are from google.com]

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3