20. des. 2009

Hello again

This has been such a slow blog week. With Christmas just around the corner, I have a lot of things to sort out. I suppose you do to. Earlier today, I went shopping with my little brother. He had some Christmas shopping left to do and wanted my money to tag along. He didn't want me to see any of the things he bought, so he ordered me out of every store he went into. It could have been really boring, but most stores offer "pepperkaker" (gingerbread cookies), so I entertained myself with them. My favorite store of the day was Lefdal. Not only do they offer "pepperkaker", but they also have a massage chair. I must have sat there for 15 minutes. It was soo relaxing; I've never felt that relaxed leaving a store before. It was great!










Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3