10. okt. 2009

NRJ At The Club "Release me" Edition feat. Agnes

Hi Everyone


First of all I want to say sorry for bad blogging these few days, but that will all change now. On Wednesday Bailey and I went to the event NRJ At the club “Release me” edition feat. Agnes. She is even more beautiful in person and her voice is just amazing. It was a great concert and after the concert we got to meet her, she is really nice. And on Thursday I interviewed Agnes at Grand Hotel, it was a really fun and nice interview. Agnes is a really nice person. And I can’t wait to see her became a bigger star, then she already is.


PS: Many of the pictures taken from 730.no & more about the event here: http://730.no/musicItem.aspx?newsId=2824


Roc boys in the building tonight!

Alex & Kash ( picture taken from http://idafladen.blogspot.com/ )

Silje

Release me (8)

Bailey & I

Ida & I

Agnes & I

Ronnie & I


The next day, me & Agnes at Grand Hotel

2 kommentarer:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3