2. okt. 2009

MISCOMMUNICATION!

I love this verse from the song "Miscommunication" by Timbaland and Keri Hilson. Such a powerful message. Get to know!


(8) I cannot escape
no matter what I do
can't get away from you, oh
call me everyday
and that there ain't never cool
getting on my nerves
I think it's time you knew
only gave you my number cause, drinks made you cuter, plus
you were looking sad and lonely, oh
but that's all it was
just put you in the game
and here you go complainin'
what's up with you? (8)


2 kommentarer:

  1. Proud to be white4. oktober 2009 kl. 22:16

    I feel ya!

    You don't know how many times that has happend to me. And then you are stuck with a guy who keeps calling and doesn't take a no, hint or sign.

    SvarSlett
  2. @ P.T.B.W. U got that right. Some people just don't get it!

    SvarSlett

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3