15. okt. 2009

Animal

My days as a vegetarian are coming to an end. I haven't had a peace of meat in almost 4 years. There wasn't a particular reason for why I stopped eating meat. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an animal lover, not that that is a bad thing, but I kind of just got sick of it. I've never been a good eater, so the first six months as a vegetarian, I got sick a lot. I never bothered to replace the protein I then lost. Additionally I don't drink milk or eat eggs (cause they make me gag), which left me very proteinless. Anyways, I've decided to eat meat again because of health issues. I'm not sick at the moment, but my doctor told me that if I don't add more protein to my diet I would be dealing with health issues in about 10 to 15 years and I don't have time or energy for stuff like that. So, no more cheese pizza's. No more white rice and salad at Nigerian Parties. No more shocked faces when I tell people I don't eat chicken.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3