18. okt. 2009

All Black Everything!

Hi Everyone



Yesterday I was supposed to do a lot of things, but the world got in the way. So that didn’t happen, but there is always a day tomorrow. Yesterday Bailey, Chinyere and I went to Oslo City to do some shopping and evoke some pictures. As I said life got in the way, so we didn’t get to evoke pictures and I didn’t buy anything. What has the world come to? And earlier that day my cell phone wouldn’t connect to the internet or receive MMS messages, but I fixed it later. When we came back from shopping we watched the old 80s movie “Girls just want to have fun” with Helen Hunt, Sarah Jessica Parker & Shannon Doherty. The movie rocked and then we watched “Be King Rewind” with Jack Black, Mos Def & Danny Glover. Here are some pictures of our day. ENJOY!


Bailey.


Chiowama.


Bailey.

Chiowama.


Bailey & Chiowama.


Bailey & Chiowama.

CHIOWAMABAILEY

C&B.
C&B.
GirlPower.


We are sexy bitches.


CB.
C......B....

C & B

Chiowamabailey.blogspot.com


Party in the O.S.L.O
All Black Everything.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3