22. sep. 2009

Are C.Bailey Sellouts?

Hi Everyone



Today Bailey and I Interviewed Jaa9 & Onklp, they are one of Norway’s biggest rap duo’s. There album "Sellout", came out on Monday and is number 4 on itunes. You can read the interview at 730.no in a couple of days. After the lovely and funny interview Bailey and I went to get some food, and no we didn’t buy any candy. While we were in the store I saw my future husband! He was fit, I would marry him, right on the spot.



In the elevator!!!



"art" at Jernbanetorget, tubstation


"art" at Jernbanetorget, tubstation



"art at Jernbanetorget, tubstation


PS: Follow Onklp on twitter, he rocks ;) http://twitter.com/onklp

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3