30. aug. 2009

To communicate

Today we went to a seminar. It was a seminar arranged by a group of african youth and the topic was "Communication between parents and youth". The seminar was interesting and the youth in charge of the seminar had a lot of good points. Communication and youth is an important subject, that needs all the attention it can get. To have good communication within a family can be quite challenging. Youth and parents are basically at two diffrent places in life, so they really need to be enganged to make the communication work. I'm gonna leave the blog entry at that. I'm not really in the mood of writing.


On our way to the seminar. Had to stop at Narvesen to buy Coke and sweets.

Enjoying the seminar
Back home again. I felt Amish in my dress!






What did you do today?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3