31. aug. 2009

American Gangster

I had been organizing my stuff for a good while, when I decided I needed a break. So I went down to my little brother’s room to see if he had a movie I wanted to see. I must say I was really surprised when I saw he had the movie “American Gangster”. Even though I’m the one that bought it for him :P. I bought it sometime last year and it really just slipped my mind. Anyways, I really really enjoyed the movie. In short the movie is about guns, drugs, family, honor, love and money. Denzel Washington did an excellent performance, along with the rest of the cast. I feel the need to give a special shout out to all the eye candy in the movie, you lot kept me smiling: So thank you Common, T.I. and Chiwetel Ejiofor! One of my favorite artists, Anthony Hamilton, makes a musical appearance as well. Just perfect!


Have you seen the movie? Thoughts?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3