10. jan. 2013

3 dager igjen!

Hi Lovelies!


Hvordan går det? Jeg håper dere har hatt en fin dag så langt. I dag er det bare 3 dager igjen å stemme på meg som Semifinalist i kategorien «Årets fotoblogg» før de velger hvilken fem av de ti finalistene som kommer til finalen. Jeg hadde virkelig satt pris på om du stemte på meg.

How are you? I hope you are having a good day so far. Today it's only three days left to vote for me as photoblog of the year. I would really appreciate it if you voted for me.


Click on this link, scroll down on the page until you see this pictures of me.
 Until you see a - click on "GI DIN STEMME!" next to my photo, type in your email address and vote. ( The place were I put the pink line is the plave you vote)

4 kommentarer:

  1. I'm totally going to vote, I hope you win! You look so amazing in your photo as always!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3