28. nov. 2012

My latest instagram photos < 3

Hi Lovelies!



 1. Comfy Uggs slippers 
2. Ruby Woo by MAC 
3. My birthday is in 26 days. December 21 < 3
 3. Topshop: Hidden Treasure & Essie: Mojito Madness 
4. Chris Brown concert 17.11 read my review of the concert here   
5. Finally got my copy of One Direction Take Me Home yearbook edition 
6.Fiat x Vixen event 
7. Outfit 8. Got this cool pin on the flight back from Paris


 9. Twitter: ChiomaOslo
 10. Monki, HM & Weekday ss13
 11. Outfit from Paris
12. Outfit
 13. No Doubt: Hp in concert 
14. Arc de Triomphe
 15. Eiffel Tower
 16. Ready for Paris with Topp, redbull and Justin Bieber 
17. Me and my boyfriend


18. Karl Lagerfeld lol 
19. Cool wall down town 
20. Pretty Nelly Trend shoes
21. At Windows 8 launch in Stockholm 
22. Outfit 23. Kicks launch goodiebag 
23. Cool shoes from Urban Outfitters
24. Saw an amazing movie called Beasts of the southern wild
25. Out having fun in Stockholm
 

26. Having fun at Urban Outfitters 
27.At Spalt pressevising 
28. Oufit
29. My moms 50th birthday
30. Nailwraps and iphone case from Glitter

Follow me on Instagram: ChiomaOslo

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3