7. aug. 2012

Øyafestivalen 2012

Hi Lovelies!


Summer is almost over and that means one thing for me and that is that Øya festival is around the corner. Tomorrow is the big day and I am so happy. I have planned cool festival outfits, so get ready for cool outfit pictures everyday. I am also going to try to take some pictures of cool festival fashion.
Here you can read about my awesome days at the festival last year. Here and here and here you can read about my first time at the festival in 2009
Sommeren er snart over og det betyr bare en ting at Øyafestivalen er rett rundt hjørnet. I morgen er den store dagen og jeg gleder meg! Jeg har planlagt kule festival antrekk, så det blir kule outfit bilder hver dag. Skal også prøve å ta litt kule festival outfits av folk på festivalen.  
Her kan du lese om mine kule dager på øya ifjor. Her og her og her kan du lese om min første gang på Øya i 2009


Some of the artist I want to see on Wednesday:

Some of the artists I want to see on Thursday:

Some of the artists I want to see on Friday
¨

Some of the artists I want to see on Saturday



Are you going to Øya festivalen?

2 kommentarer:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3