19. aug. 2012

What a week!

Hi Lovelies!


What a week! I started University on Monday, which was very exciting and different.I'm doing a combined bachelor degree in Religion history and Culture history at the University of Oslo. Of the two, I've chosen to major in Culture history. 

The first week we got a tour around the campus and learned things about the
university, including the different buildings around campus. Next Thursday I
start my first real lecture. It all kicks of with Tupac, hip hop and culture
history. I am excited and nervous at the same time, but I think it will be
really fun. 
 
After University on Monday, I went to Tv2, where I'm on the panel of "Folkets Røst" a segment on the talk show Ettermiddagen. Every Monday talk about resent events in Norway and abroad, on Monday we talked about Oslo fashion week. It was really fun and I can't wait till tomorrow when we discus what we think about Amanda prisen (The Norwegian Oscars).   

 When I was finished at Ettermiddagen I went to the opening of Oslo fashion week (blog entry about the opening coming). The rest of the week I attend fashion shows, university and Linnea's book launch which you can read about here. A busy week to say the least.
 
For en uke! Jeg er blitt student! Jeg startet på mandag noe som var veldig spennende og annerledes. Jeg studerer Religionshistorie og Kulturhistorie ved Universitet i Oslo, med hovedfokus på studieretningen Kulturhistorie.

Første uken fikk vi omvisningen på campus og masse annen informasjon om skolen. Jeg husker fortsatt ikke hva de forskjellige bygningene heter!
Neste torsdag starter jeg min første ordentlige forelesning, og den skal handle om Tupac, hip hop og kulturhistorie. Jeg gruer og gleder meg, det kommer til å bli sikkelig spennende. 

Etter universitet dro jeg til Tv2 bygget fordi jeg er med på et panel som heter folkets røst på Ettermiddagen. Hver mandag snakker vi om aktuelle temaer i verden og Norge. På mandag snakket vi om Oslo fashion week. Det var utrolig gøy jeg gleder meg til i morgen, da skal vi diskutere  Amanda prisen.

Da jeg var ferdig på Ettermiddagen dro jeg til åpningen av Oslo fashion week (blogginnlegg om åpningen kommer). Resten av uken var jeg på flere visninger, på skolen og bok lanseringen av Linneas bok som du kan lese om her.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3