23. juli 2012

The law says you cannot touch, but I see a lot of lawbreakers up in this house.

Hi Lovelies!


On Saturday I spent the day with Eivind. We started the day at the movies watching Woody Allen's new movie To Rome With Love, which is a movie about a bunch of people living in Rome. I must say the movie was really sweet and funny but it was really confusing at times as well. There were  a lot of things I didn't understand during the movie.
 
After the movie we went to Dinner Bar & Restaurant for dinner and I eat Crispy Duck for the first time. It was so delicious! I can't wait to go there again.
 
Then we went and saw Magic Mike! OMG what a movie!!! Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello + dancing and stripping! What more could you want in a movie. I can't wait to see it again, it was soooo awesome


Crispy Duck!

< 3

At the movies

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3