29. feb. 2012

You can watch me on TV every Monday.

Hi Lovelies!



I have some exciting news for you. From Monday march 5th I will be presenting “This weeks must have” on Tv8 Oslo. This means I'll have my own weekly segment on TV, were I present beauty, fashion or other cool must haves. Make sure you tune in! 

Astrid Dyson from Tv8 Oslo 


I saw this in a cute gallery down town  






I am wearing:
Sweater - H&M
Top - River Island
Leggings - River Island
Shoes - Uggs
Jacket - Topshop
Earrings - Topshop
Bracelet - SNO of Sweden
Watch - River Island
Necklace - SNO of Sweden
Headband - Glitter
Bag - River Island

3 kommentarer:

  1. ohh this awesome sweetie, Im happy for you, congrats ♥ ♥

    SvarSlett
  2. Hey igjen!
    Ville bare si at jeg er utrolig fornøyd med Sheer Cover pakken, og har nå skrevet ett innlegg på bloggen min om det=) Så må jeg bare legge til at jeg digger toppen, veldig søt:)
    <3

    SvarSlett

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3