20. feb. 2012

Full of love

Hi Lovelies!


I thought I would show you my outfit of the day before I head out to Gambit Hill & Knowlton to pick up my Prada by LG 3.0. I don't have any special plans today I just need to buy some new foundation, but I am thinking about going to the movies and seeing the movie «This Means War» starring British mega hunk Tom Hardy < 3

Since I have your attention I would like to recommend some of the music I listen to at the moment.
This are my top 5 most played songs on my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio




I am wearing:
Blouse – Primark
Top – H&M
Shorts – Topshop
Watch – River Island
Bag – Topshop
Jacket – Topshop
Stockings – Topshop
Earrings – Sno of Sweden
Bracelet – Sno of Sweden
Shoes – Uggs  
Have a nice day!

1 kommentar:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3