16. sep. 2011

Friends with benefits.

Hi Everyone


On Wednesday   NRJ & MAG hosted an exclusive preview of the movie Friends with benefits, and Chinyere and I was there.

I have to admit that I didn’t have any thoughts about how the movie would be. But it surprisingly blew me away. It was really funny, fresh and had a lot of great actors in it.

Chinyere and I both left the movie theatre with smiles on our faces.

Check out Friends with benefits when it comes out in cinemas on September 23.

Julie Kase, Celine Aagaard and Benedicte Wessel-Holst from MAG

TOPP girls!

Celine welcoming us.







I am wearing:
Headband: Glitter
Cardigan: Topman
Shoes: Topshop
Top: Primark
Shirt: Topshop
Watch: Ice Watch 
Necklace: SNÖ of Sweden

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3