11. sep. 2011

Christmas @polhem PR

Hi Everyone.

Even though it's just September, we felt like a little piece of Christmas on Thursday. Chinyere and I went to Polhem PR's showroom to view some collections and trends for Christmas. The showroom was packed with many cozy Christmas anthems.

Merry Christmas.

Lovely socks from Moods of Norway. 


Stine from TOPP

Chinyere and I

Annette from Polhem PR


Dresses from Riccovero 

Clothes from Moods of Norway and Samsøe & Samsøe.

This guy made an awesome drink.


Have yourself a merry little Christmas <  3



 Oliviers & Co products

More Oliviers & Co products


L'OOCITANE products.

I really do! 

I love this cardigan sooo much!! 

 The lovely danish jewelry brand Tokyo Jane.

Tokyo Jane. 

Mia from Polhem PR and I



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3