7. okt. 2010

The Social Network

Hi Everyone

Today Chinyere and I went to see the movie, The Social Network. I didn’t know that much about the movie, other than the fact that Justin Timberlake is in it. I don’t like him so much anymore, he seems so angry all the time, like he has nothing to live for. He is such a sourpuss. Well on to the movie. I thought the movie was great; good storyline, great actors and great directing. Everything you need to make a good movie was there. I have to applaud Justin Timberlake for his acting. But without spoiling too much about the movie I have to say he played a great sourpuss.

The movie premieres October 22 and everyone should run and see this move. The movie is one of the best movies I’ve seen all year.

PS: If you don’t want to see the movie because you don’t like the thought of a movie about social networking, you should see it because of the hottie Andrew Garfield, who plays Eduardo Saverin in the movie.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3