29. aug. 2010

Some Pictures From My Summer.


In Oslo on my way to watch Step Up 3D in August.


With one of my future husbands at Abercrombie & Fitch in London in July.


In London about to watch Get Him to the Greek in July. Btw the movie is sooo funny everyone should watch it. #RussellBrandForPresident.


Partying with Perez Hilton at the 02 Arena in London in July. Perez was so sweet and nice #Love


In July waiting in line to get into Perez Hilton's party.
#Epic


I got my first tatto. #LondonJulySummer


We both got our first tattoes #LondonJuly


At Nandos #TotallyOverrated #LondonJuly


At our hotelroom #LondonJuly


I met Jason Castro he was performing during VG Lista Topp 20. #Oslo #June


In Cambridge on our way to do some serious shopping. #InJune


At the airport my hand luggage was to heavy. #June


At fez club with Billy. #Cambridge #June


Flutura & I #Cambridge #June


Anna & Lena #Cambridge #June


Drink up #Cambridge #June


#Love #Cambridge #June

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3