4. aug. 2010

A day at Norway Cup

Spent part of the day at Ekebergsletta today. The summer isn't complete without spending some hours at Norway Cup. Norway Cup is by far one of my favorite things about this country, that and May 17th, as they always make me happy. Today we went to watch the celebrity match. A lot of stars came out to play against each other at the charity event. Some were better that other of course, but that's what makes matches like these so much fun.





Game on.


Mmmm, watermelon < 3




OMG! There where so many celebs there and Daniel Hamnes left me starstruck. Chinyere had to calm me down. Daniel, if you read this: I loved your performance in Paradise Hotel < 3. You should get your own reality show!


Tone Damli is so pretty < 3


Game over.


Tupac 4 life




Aww, all in all a good day. I have so many fond childhood memories from this place. I can't wait to bring my own children there some day.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3