18. juli 2010

Oslo Live Pictures

Oslo Live was held this week at Kontraskjæret and I attended the festival Friday and Saturday.


(via 730.no)

Friday
I was under the impression that I'd be able to view parts of the concerts, but that didn't really happen. I got to listen though. Kontraskjæret was crowded on Friday, about 9.500 people showed up, which meant a lot of beer's sold.



Crowded

(via oslolivefestival.no)

Beer lovers. The lines were ridiculous. I've never seen anything like it. You'd think we were giving beer away for free.

(via oslolivefestival.no)

Before Friday's concert I was really excited about seeing Kent and Bilal.The sound wasn't that great when Bilal was on, but he's performance was still good. Kent on the other hand were great, real superstars. I also enjoyed Sivert Høyem, I didn't realize that I'm actually a fan of a lot of his music.

Bilal #love

(via oslolivefestival.no)

Saturday
On Saturday I met Bun B randomly at Oslo City. He was walking alone minding his own business, till I stopped him. At first I wasn't sure if it was him or not (because he was walking alone), but then I thought "who else could it be?". I asked to be sure, I was like "Excuse me, but aren't you Mr. Bun B?" Haha. To bad I didn't have a camera at that point.

The rest of the day was comfortable compared to the day before. There weren't that many people there, so I got to enjoy the performances.

Nneka!




Nneka and I posing with a fan



(via 730.no)

Chiddy Bang

(via 730.no)

Nico D

(via 730.no)

Bun B

(via 730.no)

More pictures from Oslo Live (on Saturday) here

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3