22. juni 2010

My current favorites

I love music and these songs are some of my favorites at the moment.

This is such a feel good song, I absolutly love it. I love the World Cup, I love Africa, I love Shakira, I love dancing. I love color, I love life.


I've got a crush on Drake and this song doesn't help it.


I want to party like Alexandra Burke.


I love Keri's voice, she's one of my favorite voices in the music industry at the moment. Everything she "touches" turns to gold.


Summer feel good tune from Jason Castro.


I was under the impression that R.Kelly wasn't allowed to leave his country, oh well. He performed this song at the World Cup opening and I was instantly hooked. I think R.Kelly has the ability to make anything sound great, the Trapped in the Closet series proved that.


Ke$ha is super cool, so is this song.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3