14. mai 2010

Favorites

Hi.
I thought I'd share some of my favorite things at the moment. Here it goes.


Skincare. These products from ACO has really helped my skin clear up. I've never liked any treatment as much as I've liked these. Spots and blemishes actually disappear.


Necklace. But I use it as a bracelet. I love it because it's cute and edgy at the same time.


Book. I love the poetry collection by Poet Ivy. He's such a inspirational writer. I've written an entry about it previously. Get your own copy here.


Album. If only you guys knew how often we sing and dance to this album...


Two- finger ring. From TopMan, New York. You can never have enough rings.




Soap. From Lush. I went to an amazing shop the other day called Lush. Lush is environmentally friendly, they focus on natural ingredients and their products are not animal tested. Their products are also made by hand, which I find cool. You can visit their shop at Byporten in Oslo or shop online.


White/ Navy blue bag. The bag's from Urban Outfitters in London. I like it's simple, but vintage nature.



"Russekort". Chioma's card is on point. SNM!


Trench. I originally wanted a trench that cut above the knee, but when I found this one it was love at first sight. It's perfect, I wear it almost everyday.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3