2. mars 2010

How I miss New York

I miss New York so much. I didn't think I would, not as much as I do at least. I miss everything about, like being able to wear ballerina flats without freezing, taking a cab where ever I'm going, eating at KFC every day (sometimes twice a day), people yelling or telling me "you are beatiful". Ahh, the usual.

The second I stepped out of the plane in Oslo, I remembered why I was so eager to get away. It is so damn cold here. I don't think I'll ever get used to it. The snow must be up to my thighs (and I have long legs, so that's a lot) and it doesn't seem to be melting anytime soon. Someone told me it's most likely gonna stick around till may. My oh my, I need another vacation!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3