20. mars 2010

Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards 2010

Thursday evening we went to Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards 2010 at Ballroom. We had an amazing time. Cava, cupcakes, goodie bags, beautiful people, fashion show by Fam Irvoll, performances by Samsaya and A1 made the evening unforgettable.

Shout out to Samsaya; thanks for the invitation!



Chinyere




Bloggers Caroline and Christoffer.


Former Robinson star Nadia Marielle


Editor of HENNE magazine Ellen Arnstad and Erlend Elias


The lovely and talented Samsaya! I want her earrings (LO on one ear, VE on the other)


Dress by Fam Irvoll.


Elisa Røtterud, fashion- and trend editor in Cosmopolitan.


Christian Ingebrigtsen from A1.


Chinyere with Mark from A1.


Chinyere, Ben and I.


We've bend down, while Ben is on his toes. Awww, gotta love it!

Ps. A1 are super friendly. Mark is the one taking the pictures of us and Ben. When I was in 7th grade I used to have a BIG poster of A1 in my room. I never would've believed I'd meet them, let alone be photographed by Mark. Dreams do come true!


Samsaya opened the show.


Enjoying the show!


Mariann had the coolest earrings of the evening.


Cutie Hillevi from TOPP magazine.


Eva- Charlotte Stenset.


Model and business woman, Linda Johansen.


Hunky waiter/ model Fabian.


Elisabeth Wiik and Andreas Abelhaug.


Espen, Thomas, Tommy and Adam. (Adam is a photographer: www.adamdenhaene.com)


Ina and Kjersti.


Fam Irvoll fashion show.


Cupcakes!!!


Tone with Andriane. Lipsticks are HOT! I've nicknamed Tone "Queen Cupcake", anyone that can make something that delicious is a queen in my book.


The cupcakes were really good. People stared at me because I had three.




Kathrine Sørland.


Ronnie Ottem had the coolest jacket, by VATLE designs.





Singer Anine Stang.


Singer Marion Ravn.


NRJ Marie and Ruthi.


Fam Irvoll models, the stunner with blue lipstick is Marion Ravn's sister.


Fam Irvoll with models.


Happy winners from RENS cosmetics.


Awww, ready to take them home.




Michela and Christine.


Chinyere and I.


Therese and Marie Antoinette.


Petter with date.


Mr DJ


A1!


Chinyere heart A1!


Erik from Oslonights.


Vendela Kirsebom and Jan Thomas.


Ingeborg Heldal, Editor of Chief, Cosmopolitan.


Kjersti Vatle of VATLE designs.


Bonus: goodie bag alert.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3