11. feb. 2010

iNag

What do you do when your head is fighting a battle? I can't say my head doesn't hurt at the moment. It's been doing extra shifts and needs time off. Thank God it's friday tomorrow!?! Well, not really, because this weekend is going to be a busy one from start to end. I hate busy weekends. I prefer having nothing to do, so that I can tune out everything that has been going on and build up a new armor for the coming week. That's what I should be doing this weekend, because I know next week is going to be something else.

Btw; Keep sending us questions at our mail (chibailey@hotmail.com), we appreciate them all!



P.S: I like to complain, it reminds me that I shouldn't.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3