31. jan. 2010

Slaughterhouse.

Hi Everyone



Last night we went to a Slaughterhouse concert at Blå. I had a mission and my mission was to meet Joe Budden. And as you can see from the pictures below, I did! The opening act Tommy Tee, Jesse Jones and cutie Kenny Bong rocked it. Big up to DJ Kalle too! The concert was really good. After the concert we hung out with the guys backstage and they were super nice!

PS: Joe Budden rocks!


nokia.


DJ Kalle.


cute.


Jesse Jones & Kenny Bong


cutie Kenny


Tommy is the shit!


DJ Kalle & I


Chinyere strike a pose. btw I look fat from the behind.


pretty girls.


more pretty girls.


Tommy, Kenny, Jesse & I. Don't we look good?


Imsdal uten kullsyre.


Rent Norsk Kildevann.


pink & red lips.


Crooked I & Royce


Bailey jammin.


Slaughterhouse.


Budden & Joell


I was going to take a picture of Joe, but then he waved at me and I lost focus.


Slaughterhouse.


gutta.


Joe


party in the O.S.L.O


lucky fan.


Chris & I :)


:)


guttaboyz.


Slaughterhouse and I.


:)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3