6. des. 2009

This is for you Chima.

Hi Everyone



My friend Chima told me, he'd never played in the snow before. So when it had been snowing for some days, we decided to play in the snow. It was a lot of fun. We made a snowman, had a snowball fight and I made a snow angel and I named her SolAngel. If you have snow where ever you live, you should go out and play in the snow. A wise person told me once: “Global warming is coming. Play in the snow while you can”. (This wise person was Chioma.)

















Making my snow angel; SolAngel.








Our pride and joy. Freddy the Snowman






Don't you just love Freddy?


3 kommentarer:

  1. Nothing like a catfight in the snow :)
    Nice snowman!!

    SvarSlett
  2. They tend to be shortlived :(

    SvarSlett

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3