5. des. 2009

EMI Music Norway.

Hi Everyone


Anders your tooo funny.

Earlier this week I was at a party at EMI’s new renovated offices. (For those who don’t know what EMI is, EMI is a record label here is a link to their website: http://emi.no/). It was really fun and EMI showed us some of their new and VERY talented signings. After the office party we were driven by a bus to the nightclub Blå were the Danish band When Saints Go Machine played for us, and they totally rocked. I loved it and you should all go out and by their CD.


Two cool guys, Joachim & Anders aka "Dropset"


Are you even old enough to drink?


cute.


Hillevi & I.


Two new signings to EMI. MariaHaukaas Storeng, is already a superstar and watch out for Frida Vaage Amundsen


The lydverket man aka Ruben.


Badman init.


Alright.


Hey you.


In the bus on the way to Blå.


Me & my new friend, I call him Fred.


Me & the band.


(photo: 730.no)When Saints Go Machine album. Go buy it.

You can see more pictures from the party there: http://www.730.no/musicItem.aspx?newsId=3296

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3