2. des. 2009

Comfort food!

It's finally december and I plan to gain weight this month. I've already started the process. For dinner I had these goodies. I should eat some vegetables or something because I'm not exactly feeling great. My body is exhausted and my head has been pounding all week (not from the braids). I'm on my way of getting sick again and I don't think I can prevent it this time. I've tried doing the vitamine C overdose, but it's not helping one bit. My dinner helped though. It made me feel better for a whole 30 minutes.


I've missed youuuuuuuuuu!


Not as good as I would've wanted.


The best ever!


"Pepperkaker"


I normally put more frosting and nonstop on, but i decided to keep it light for now. Yummy!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3