3. nov. 2009

R.O.B.O.T

I've become a robot. I have a weekly rutine and I only do according to it. This happened on my way home from work: (It's still raining by the way). A douzen people and I were exiting the bus. Rather busy. One mom in particular was rushing to get out. In one hand she had her pram, in the other she had one of her kids. The second kid walked next to the pram. Like I said, the mother was rushing to get out. Unfortunatly she managed to push her second kid with the pram on their way out. The kid fell, bum first, in a pile of water. Robot ME just looked down at the shocked and weeping kid, then continued walking (!).

I feel sorry for the kid, but more so: I feel sorry for the mother!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3