9. nov. 2009

Monday is fun day

I'm normally not to happy to see the monday lurking about, but today it wasn't too bad. It felt hot outside this morning, hot for november at least, and that's good. My office on the other hand, not so hot. Wanted to put my jacket on, but settled with my scarf instead. Anywho...
during my lunch break I found T H E most gorgeous bag ever. I've been looking for a bag like that for ages. I want it soo bad!!! Don't know
when I'm going to buy it though, cause I'm a dork when it comes to online shopping.

I'm eating, writing and getting dressed at the same time. Going to Pink's concert in a little bit, and time isn't on my side.



Happy Monday everyone!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3