11. okt. 2009

In pain :(

My stomach really really hurts :(. I've basically been lying flat on the sofa all day, just eating non stop. I started my day with some plantain and bread. I would've had eggs as well, but they make me gag. Sadly. Some hours later Chioma came back from the shop with chocolate bars. I ate that and a small bag of sweets while watching a re-run of Project Runway. The episode wasn't drama packed. Sadly. Then I cleaned my room and did some laundry. After that I was really hungry, so I ate a big plate og rice. For dessert I had 3 buns from Narvesen, chips and some more candy. I'm feeling the pressure as I type. It's not a good feeling and I don't understand why I do it every single sunday :P. When will I learn?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3