2. sep. 2009

Debate!

Hi Everyone.



There was a debate at my college today, at my schools auditorium. All the biggest political parties in the country, had a youth representative present. They were talking politics and trying to encourage us to vote for their party during the elections, which is on september 14th. The debate turned out bad (personally), this is because the politicians a.k.a "normal people" were just talking bullshit while taking a piss. Personally I love taking a piss at people but this was just lame! The debate gave me nothing, I'm still going to vote for the party I intended to vote for before the debate.

Do you know who you are voting for this September? (for those you live in Norway) What are your thoughts about politics in general?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3